The FTC requires that bloggers, affiliates, and publishers disclose their relationships if they earn money from links within blog posts. Please note that some the links in this blog/website are affiliate links which mean when you click on one of the product links I may receive a small commission. This helps support this blog so I can continue to share such great content, but comes at no extra cost to you. Please know I will only recommend products that I have used and found to be helpful resources.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: Compounding Joy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and to linking to any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Again, I will only recommend products that I have used and found useful, enjoyable, and worthy of recommendation. (Note: You are assuming all risks, and you agree that I am not liable in any way for any program, product or service that I may recommend, sell, or share.)
Whenever we ask for your email address or information from you, we will NOT ABUSE THE PRIVILEGE. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Questions, comments, concerns? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.