TERMS OF PURCHASE
The following policy applies to The VA Financial Framework.
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Pay,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Jennifer Cohen (“Coach”), acting on behalf of Compounding Joy, LLC (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with your purchase of The VA Financial Framework (hereafter referred to as the “Program”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for in contract signed by Client.
- Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Client agrees to be open, present, and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- Coach reserves the right to remove Client from Program at any time for any reason.
- The VA Financial Framework includes the following:
- Six (6) learning modules with lessons (indefinite access)
- PDFs, spreadsheets, and/or other materials
- Six (6) Bi-weekly Coaching Calls
- Bonus mini-training video lessons and homework.
- Unlimited Slack messaging access for 12 weeks, beginning the first week of the program start date, in which Coach will respond within 48-hours Monday thru Friday between 9 AM and 1 PM EST.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Coach the full purchase amount.
- No refunds will be issued after Purchasing or accessing the Program, you will not be refunded any amount invested in the Program under any circumstances.We do not accept any chargeback threats (real or threatened). If any chargebacks are placed on a Purchase of the Program we will report said incident to the major credit reporting agencies. Doing so could have a negative impact on your credit report and/or credit score. Should we need to do so and you would like to have this report removed from your credit report, please contact us to arrange for payment owed. Once payment owed is received, we will make the appropriate reports to the credit agencies.If you have any questions or concerns, or if there is anything we can do to make your experience a more pleasant one, please email us at email@example.com
- If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Coach according to the payment schedule provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”). You hereby authorize and give permission to Coach to automatically charge your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, as payment for the Program, for which you will receive an electronic receipt, at the time and interval in which payment is due without any additional authorization from you.We will not contact you to seek any additional authorization, approval, or permission before charging your card for each installment of the Payment Plan.By choosing the Payment Plan, you agree and understand that all three (3) monthly payments are owed in full. There are no exceptions and no refund requests or stop payments will be granted or accepted.
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Coach will charge the credit card or debit card chosen by the Client for the amount owed for payment of the Program. When you purchase the Program, your information (i.e. credit card and contact info) may be collected by the third-party merchant PayPal, Stripe, or other (depending on the payment method you choose at checkout), who may have privacy policies or security practices that are different than ours. Compounding Joy, LLC is not responsible for the merchant’s independent policies or practices.
- In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls. If Client has not paid within seven (7) days, Coach has the right to terminate agreement.
- METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open-minded to Coach’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions or Program. Coach may revise methods or parts of the Program based on the needs of the Client.
- By participating in the Program, Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Program is in no way to be construed or substituted as professional financial advice or any other type of therapy or professional advice. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
- The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement and are only suggestion to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or products provided by a third party. The Coach may be an affiliate for recommended products and therefore receive a commission if Client decides to purchase; the Coach will always disclose affiliate relationships for such products.
- The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third party.
- Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Coach’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs, courses, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Coach’s website, programs, products, or services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of the Program, the Coach maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights, and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided by the Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Coach reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth hereinbelow. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees, or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Coach or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance, or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Compounding Joy, LLC services and purchasing this Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in or around Rochester, New York, or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!